CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Iowa City, IA
Iowa City, IA
Stephen Vlastos, 09/22/2020
Pat and Dave are the auto mechanics everyone wants: In addition to being great guys, they tell you exactly what the issues are, how much repairs would cost, whether the repair is necessary or something a driver can live with, and whether it's worth making repairs at all. I've been taking all our vehicles to them for 10 years and have always been satisfied. The location is also convenient if one works at the University of Downtown Iowa City, as it is a leisurely 15 minute walk away.
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following: